Help us to help you!
Please complete a Pre-retreat Client Information form
So that we can be prepared to make your retreat as rewarding as possible, can you please fill in the following form ASAP after completing your booking. Thank you.
Terms and conditions for Lifeflow Retreats
Please read carefully - these terms set out the conditions upon which we accept bookings for retreats. By completing this form you expressly agree to our conditions.
Cancellations and refunds policy
- A deposit is required to make a booking for a retreat - $150 for a weekend retreat and $200 for a 7-day retreat. For weekend retreats this deposit becomes non-refundable 14 days prior to the start of the retreat (28 days for 7-day retreats).
- To confirm your booking for a retreat, full payment is required 14 days prior to a weekend retreat starting (28 days for 7-day retreats).
- A $50 administration fee applies to all refunds given for any reason. Please direct cancellations and requests for refunds in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to a weekend retreat starting (14 days for 7-day retreats) unless we are able to fill the vacancy created by the cancellation, in which event the $50 administration fee will apply.
- Lifeflow Meditation Centre reserves the right to cancel a retreat that does not have sufficient numbers, or in the event of unforeseen circumstances. An alternative retreat or full refund will be offered.
- If you have any serious food allergies please notify us immediately at the time of your booking via this form. Arrangements for food allergies are organised with the caterers 7 days prior to the retreat start. Notification after this date may inhibit our ability to cater for you. Whilst all efforts are made to cater for everyone, in some cases/conditions this may not be possible. Please contact the Lifeflow office with any queries.
- You acknowledge that the Retreat Centre is not equipped to attend to acute medical conditions and agree that if you are suffering from an acute medical condition prior to the retreat you will bring this to the attention of Lifeflow at the earliest opportunity prior to the commencement of the retreat so that appropriate decisions and arrangements can be made.
- Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to Lifeflow Meditation. We will only collect information from you with your knowledge and consent; only use personal information provided by you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected, not disclose your personal information to a third party without your prior consent except if required by law and remove your personal information from our system when it is no longer required.