Help us to help you!
Please complete a Yoga Pre-retreat Client Information form
So that we can be prepared to make your retreat as rewarding as possible, can you please fill in the following form ASAP after completing your booking. Thank you.
Terms and conditions for Lifeflow Retreats
Please read carefully - these terms set out the conditions upon which we accept bookings for retreats. By completing this form you expressly agree to our conditions.
Cancellations and refunds policy - weekend retreats
We realise that events and challenges can happen in your life after you have booked your retreat. Whilst we do our best to accommodate your changes there are times when this is not possible. Our retreat places are strictly limited and so we have adopted the following cancellations and refunds policy:
- 14 days prior to the retreat start date we can either transfer your place to a future retreat (subject to availability) at no cost or refund your payment less $50.
- Between 14 and 7 days we can either offer you a credit less $150 or a refund less $150.
- For cancellations less than 7 days prior to the retreat we are not able to offer any refund or credit.
- Lifeflow will provide a full refund if we are unable to run the retreat for any reason.
- If you have any serious food allergies please notify us immediately at the time of your booking via this form. Arrangements for food allergies are organised with the caterers 7 days prior to the retreat start. Notification after this date may inhibit our ability to cater for you. Whilst all efforts are made to cater for everyone, in some cases/conditions this may not be possible. Please contact the Lifeflow office with any queries.
- You acknowledge that the Retreat Centre is not equipped to attend to acute medical conditions and agree that if you are suffering from an acute medical condition prior to the retreat you will bring this to the attention of Lifeflow at the earliest opportunity prior to the commencement of the retreat so that appropriate decisions and arrangements can be made.
- Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to Lifeflow Meditation. We will only collect information from you with your knowledge and consent; only use personal information provided by you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected, not disclose your personal information to a third party without your prior consent except if required by law and remove your personal information from our system when it is no longer required.
If at any time during the yoga retreat classes, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the yoga retreat classes. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I understand that I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury before every yoga class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain.
I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the yoga retreat classes.