Sounds of Nature
This CD provides a wonderful meditation with its peaceful blend of the sounds of nature, music and gongs.
Total playing time 64:20
Postage & Handling: $10.00 flat fee per order
Set in the beautiful rolling hills and gum trees of Native Valley in the Adelaide Hills, Tara Hills Retreat Centre is bathed in the sounds of the countryside.
Fading into and accompanying the sounds of nature are a selection of piano and guitar pieces, played by Graham Williams(piano), Ashley Hribar (piano) and Aleksandr Tsiboulski (guitar). The CD finishes with an accompaniment of the gongs in the hall at Tara Hills.
This CD can be used as a relaxing accompaniment to your work during the day – or when you are driving in the car. Take home the relaxing sounds of Tara Hills Retreat Centre.
1. Sounds of Nature (4:53)
2. Clair de Lune, Debussy – piano, Graham Williams (9:45)
3. Prelude, Cello Suite No 1, Bach – arr. guitar, Alex Tsiboulski (6:43)
4. Pavane for a dead princess, Ravel – piano, Ashley Hribar (8:41)
5. A Closed World, Graeme Koehne – guitar, Alex Tsiboulski (8:18)
6. Consolation, Liszt – piano, Graham Williams (7:49)
7. Prelude, Cello Suite No 2, Bach – arr. guitar, Alex Tsiboulski (5:52)
8. Gongs of Tara Hills (2:12)
Total playing time 64:20BUY NOW
Special Offer - Lifeflow Starter Kit
Life in Balance is available together with the 4-CD set Joy of Being at a discounted price.Find out more
Learn to meditate
Learn simple, effective techniques for bringing calm and balance into your everyday life.Find out more
Rest, restore your energies and let go of deadlines and busyness ... No prior meditation or retreat experience is required.Find out more