Lifeflow Meditation Centre is a non-profit, independent organisation established in Adelaide in 1981.
Our purpose is to provide the tools and support so people can live a fulfilling life, imbued with clarity and love, and can act with wisdom and kindness.
To encourage and support a commitment to learning to live with an open heart and a clear mind.
To do this, the Centre provides:
- A meditation training that offers practical techniques and a structured discipline that can enable you to train your mind and emotions, find fulfilment and meaning by going beyond the confines of your identity, opening to the infinite nature of the human mind and integrating this into your everyday life.
- Access to a comprehensive curriculum, incorporating both Eastern and Western knowledge, which can be used for health and wellbeing, personal development and spiritual growth.
- A community of people practising meditation, that anyone can join and feel a part of, and which provides the opportunity to give to something bigger than oneself.
- A workplace that is stimulating and lively and where all contributions are respected and highly valued.
- A culture where personal inner development is balanced with an attitude of caring for others.