workplaces and schools
Bring the benefits of professional meditation to workplaces or schools with Lifeflow workplace sessions – reduced stress, clearer thinking and healthier employees. Custom designed by experienced presenters to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
Meditation and mindfulness as offered by Lifeflow can:
- Reduce the adverse effects of stress on the body
- Enhance productive focus and handling of multiple tasks
- Increase immune resilience and reduce severity of illness
- Improve staff well-being with a skill set to help build resilience
Recent clients include...
Schools and Universities
- University Senior College
- Flinders University
- St Peters Secondary College
- Charles Campbell Secondary School
- St Ignatius College
- Coles Supermarket
- Macquarie Equities Ltd
- Power Health Solutions
- Super SA
- Terandi Group
- Westpac Banking Cooperation
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- City of Charles Sturt Council
- Attorney General’s Department
- Department for Child Protection
- Unley Council
What others have said about Lifeflow workplace sessions
We received great feedback from the sessions. Even the most hardened anti-meditators were won over.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and professionalism in helping USASA deliver UniTopia. All of your staff were exceptional and students had a wonderful time.
This staff group all participated in the introductory class John provided, and gave wonderful feedback – both in the exercises and in the manner in which John engaged with the group.
I would also like to pass on some feedback that we think the teacher is fantastic and everyone here loves attending the sessions.