Easy 1-day Workshop
Meditation Made Easy for busy, stressed-out people!
Learn the basics of meditation and get all you need to calm your busy mind and relax your body – in a simple, comfortable, and enjoyable 1-day workshop.
Are you a time-poor, stressed-out individual looking to ease anxiety and sleep better?
Or maybe you are a busy parent of young children, struggling to find time for self-care?
Our ‘Meditation Made Easy’ workshop is perfect for you!
In just one day, our highly trained and experienced meditation teacher will teach you the basics of meditation and provide you with practical on-the-spot techniques to calm your busy mind and relax your body.
No need to waste your precious time trying to teach yourself – join us in a supportive group environment and experience the benefits (such as relief from anxiety, restful sleep, a clearer, calmer mind and a positive outlook) of learning meditation quickly.
Don’t wait any longer to find your calm clear mind again in an easy and relaxing workshop.
When: TBC, 9.30 am – 3.30 pm
Book with a friend and save 10%
What you'll learn that will make all the difference:
- That you can meditate anywhere, and it can take as little as 30 seconds to feel the benefits
- On-the-spot meditation techniques to keep you relaxed and calm in the heat of the moment
- Why apps don’t work like you want them to
- A simple way to prepare for meditation that will ensure you can relax easily
- The basics that make meditation easier; tips that you won’t learn by trying to meditate by yourself
- What a state of balance feels like and why meditation is so important in helping you to achieve this
- Understanding the basics of meditation as taught by an experienced teacher makes meditation easier and more enjoyable
- Why many of the numerous participants over the past 41 years have described this course as ‘life changing’
- Calmer and more relaxed than you’ve felt in a long time
- Your body unwind, and your mind slow down
- Amazed at how simple meditation is when you know how
- Happier and more content
Meditation will help you to:
- Get to sleep and stay asleep
- Calm your busy mind
- Manage your stress levels so you can think more clearly and be more creative
- Relax your body quickly and easily
- Reduce your anxiety
- Feel better about yourself
Improve your relationships
Meditation made easy 1-day workshop includes:
- All sessions led by an expert meditation teacher with a minimum of 10 years experience
- Lifeflow Life In Balance meditation handbook
- Calm, contemporary and comfortable studio space
- A summary email with simple mindfulness meditations to try, further tips plus links to online meditations
- 45 days of access to the Learn to Meditate Online Library – guided meditations for you to practice at home
- A recording of the class with the added bonus of having access for up to 3 months after the course has finished!
- Flexibility of online or face-to-face
- Check-in with your meditation teacher
- Delicious morning tea
How to attend this course
Never miss a class!
- Attend an in person class – if we are unable to run in person classes due to SA Health restrictions we will deliver the class via Zoom.
- Watch the livestream from anywhere for the duration of your course.
- Watch a recording – a recording of a class will be available each week to view at your leisure. Available until 14 days after the end of your course. View at your leisure
How to attend this workshop
- Attend an in person class – in the comfort and calm of the Lifeflow studio 8/259 Glen Osmond Road Frewville
- Watch the livestream from anywhere.
- Watch at your leisure – a recording of a class will be sent to you after the workshop. Added bonus: you can now watch a class recording for up to 3 months after the course has finished!
If you are unable to participate in the in-person we are offering the class as a livestream where you will still be able to ask questions and join in class discussion.
Upcoming meditation made easy 1-day workshop - book here:
If there is no ‘BOOK NOW’ button next to the course dates you are interested in, either the course is fully booked OR your web browser is not compatible with the booking system. Please call or email if you have any queries and we can assist. (08) 8379 9001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you introduce a new friend to one of our Learn to Meditate courses (i.e. someone who hasn’t previously done the Learn to Meditate course), then both of you receive a 10% discount. To be eligible for this discount the two of you must book and pay at the same time. Not valid with other discounts.
Are you a full-time tertiary student, Health Care Card recipient or have a Pensioner Concession Card? Love meditation, or want to try it, but a bit strapped for cash? Find out more …
Because so many psychologists were attending our courses we were asked to seek endorsement with the Australian Psychological Society. The APS replied, ‘APS Members can accrue CPD points by participating in CPD activities they determine to be relevant to their individual professional skills, learning plans and goals. These do not need to be endorsed by the APS’. Applicable to Lifeflow courses and retreats.
It is your responsibility to attend the classes as scheduled. If you cancel your booking five clear working days before the course starts, we will give you a full refund less a $25 admin fee. We cannot provide a refund after this time unless the course is cancelled, in which case a full refund will be given.
Never miss a class…
Each week you will be sent an email with a summary of the class, references for further reading in your Life in Balance book and links to online meditations.
Never miss a class…