Mindfulness in the workplace
Most people spend the majority of their day in the workplace. So maintaining a safe, positive and motivating environment is vital to staff wellbeing and organisational productivity.
Implementing mindfulness in the workplace helps to achieve this by reducing stress, increasing general wellbeing and enhancing relationships.
online or in person
Staff wellbeing activities
There is a direct relationship between a happy team and an organisation’s productivity. One of the most effective ways to have a happy team is to implement staff wellbeing activities which promote better mental and physical health.
Empower your staff with the knowledge and tools to instantly reduce stress and maintain focus. They’ll achieve more for your organisation and will have better job and personal satisfaction.
What is mindfulness and what can it do for your business?
Mindfulness is the capacity to focus on what is being experienced in the moment, internally as well as in your environment. It’s a technique that individuals and teams can practice on a regular basis either in a group or by themselves.
It provides on the spot stress reduction, clarity, relaxation and renewed focus, at any time and in any situation.
Basically, it is ‘on-demand calm’.
Mindfulness in the workplace improves 3 key areas of your organisation
- Resilience & wellbeing
- Enhanced working relationships
- Performance in the areas of:
- Decision Making
- Organisational transformation
- Creativity & innovation
Lifeflow offers a diverse range of workplace options tailored to suit your organisation. Here are some ideas to get you started;
- a series of short 30 minute sessions to give your team a taste of meditation and mindfulness
- a longer one hour session that illustrates the principles behind meditation and mindfulness and why they are such useful techniques
- a 30 minute on demand digital course ‘Into to Meditation’ – 5 easy lessons to start meditating and experience what it is like to meditate
- a half day workshop to provide a thorough grounding in the benefits and principles of these skills, or maybe
- a day out with your team at our wonderful Adelaide Hills Retreat Centre.
We will work with you to find an option that best suits your needs and budget. printable info sheet here
Simple to do & implement
Inclusive – it’s for everyone
Time & cost
How to implement mindfulness in the workplace … its simpler than you think.
- Fill in the short questionnaire below regarding your businesses needs or call us
- Lifeflow tailors a proposal to meet your requirements
- Sessions can be scheduled live online, on demand or within your organisation – no additional equipment required
- You and your team experience an introduction session where you learn the why and how and then imbed learnings with practice
- Feel the benefits and see the results on an individual level
Call us today or let us know about your requirements (by filling out the enquiry form below) to bring the benefits of mindfulness to your organisation quickly and easily – so your business can reap the benefits.
Enquiry questionnaire - what are your requirements?
Recent clients include...
Schools and Universities
What others have said about Lifeflow workplace sessions
We received great feedback from the sessions. Even the most hardened anti-meditators were won over.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and professionalism in helping USASA deliver UniTopia. All of your staff were exceptional and students had a wonderful time.
This staff group all participated in the introductory class John provided, and gave wonderful feedback – both in the exercises and in the manner in which John engaged with the group.
I would also like to pass on some feedback that we think the teacher is fantastic and everyone here loves attending the sessions.