A non-competitive yoga class for all levels of experience – individual attention to honour your unique body.
Benefits of the Lifeflow Yoga course
- Personal teaching – Lifeflow Yoga Teachers are qualified in yoga teaching and also trained in Lifeflow Meditation
- Small class size – Limited to just 11 people only
- Individual attention – the teacher will ensure you are practising each of the postures correctly and advise adjustments where necessary
- Moving meditation – Yoga is a physical form of meditation . Enhance your physical practice and deepen your understanding of meditation
- Life in balance – By working with your breath during the physical practice of the asana (movements and postures), you will learn to concentrate and focus, leading to a sense of balance and harmony of your body and mind
About the teacher - Margie Strathearn
Margie has been a yoga practitioner since 1979 and a teacher since 1982. In 1984 she studied with BKS Iyengar at the Ramamani Memorial Yoga Institute, Pune, India. From 1985–2002 she ran and taught in her own school, the Ayama Yoga Academy, Adelaide. Margie has been a member of Lifeflow since 2008, has completed the five-year study program, attended many retreats and completed the Certificate in Meditation Teacher Training Levels 1 and 2. Since 2010 she has taught yoga and meditation in both class and retreat environments.
Margie’s yoga classes are bliss.
– Vicki, yoga student
7-week course: $130
7-week course Concession: $110
4-week Winter School: $80
4-week Winter School Concession: $70
Concession rate is available to full time students, Health Care card holders and Pensioner Concession cards. Please present your concession card at the first class.
Members receive 10% discount on this course and all other public retreats and courses per year of membership. Not valid with other discounts.
This course is open to anyone interested in the practice of yoga, No prior experience of yoga or meditation is required.
By varying techniques to suit your level, this class will cater to your age and physical condition.
Please let your teacher know of any medical conditions at the start of the class so that the exercises can be structured to suit you.
By attending regularly each week the teacher will work with you to build up your flexibility and calm. Each class is 1.5 hours in length starting with loosening excercises, followed by Asanas (yoga postures) and concluding with a deep relaxation (traditionally known as Savasana). Our method of relaxation is particularly deep, drawing on the specialised knowledge of meditation here at Lifeflow.
What to bring: your own mat (Lifeflow will have mats for sale or hire)
What to wear: loose fitting clothes such as shorts, t-shirts, track pants, tights or leotard. Yoga is practiced with clean, bare feet.
All classes are at the Lifeflow Studio – 8 / 259 Glen Osmond Road, Frewville.
It is your responsibility to attend the classes as scheduled. If you cancel your booking five clear working days before the course starts, we will give you a full refund less a $25 admin fee. We cannot provide a refund after this time unless the course is cancelled, in which case a full refund will be given.