Membership ... the benefits flow
Membership is open to everyone – whether you are new to meditation or have been practising for years.
If you are looking to go further with your meditation experience, then we recommend becoming a member of Lifeflow.
Membership opens the door to a range of members-only classes and retreats. At the classes you have the opportunity to meet other members and explore topics in meditation that may not normally be covered at our city courses. The retreats build on what is covered in our public retreats and then take the practises to a much more advanced level.
Lifeflow membership provides the opportunity to build stronger connections with our teachers and can provide a valuable support for anyone looking to practise meditation as a serious discipline.
What you'll get:
- 10% discount to all Lifeflow courses and public retreats
- Up to 25% discount on private session rates
- Borrowing rights to our extensive library (at the Lifeflow Studio on Glen Osmond Rd) - over 1000 titles relating to meditation and related subjects.
- Access to members’ only courses, retreats, seminars, forums and Tantra Meditation sessions
- Complimentary copy of the Lifeflow Reflections in Water music CD
- Subscription to the annual Members’ magazine Insight and our email newsletter What’s On (max 12 / year).
- A community of support for your practice and
- Opportunities to participate in, and contribute to activities of the Centre.
Annual membership fees
- Individuals: $85 / $75 conc inc GST per year
- Couples and Families: $145 inc GST per year
The concession rate is available for people who currently hold one of the following:
- Full time student card
- Health Care card
- Pensioner Concession card
Please present your concession card when starting a course or when booking in person.
- The Centre has a comprehensive set of Grievance Procedures which serve to protect the interests of all members. These can be found in our Constitution – follow this link to download.
- As a Member, you also have the opportunity to serve on the Centre's board. After two years continuous membership you will become eligible for voting rights at our AGM. Further details are contained in the information sent to new members, or contact us for more information.
Enjoy your membership...
At these members-only classes you have the opportunity to meet other members and explore topics in meditation that may not normally be covered at our city courses.Find out more
Lifeflow members-only retreats build on the experience that you gain at our public retreats and enable you to go deeper with your practice.Find out more
The Lifeflow Library contains a wonderful collection of over 1000 books and other resources.Find out more