Membership ... the benefits flow
Membership is open to everyone – whether you are new to meditation or have been practising for years.
If you are looking to go further with your meditation experience, then we recommend becoming a member of Lifeflow.
Membership opens the door to a range of members-only classes and retreats. At the classes you have the opportunity to meet other members and explore topics in meditation that may not normally be covered at our city courses. The retreats build on what is covered in our public retreats and then take the practises to a much more advanced level.
Lifeflow membership provides the opportunity to build stronger connections with our teachers and can provide a valuable support for anyone looking to practise meditation as a serious discipline.
What you'll get:
- 10% discount to all Levels courses
- 20% discount on personal consultations
- Seminars through the year at Tara Hills and the Lifeflow Studio (payment by donation)
- Exclusive invitation to the members only Advanced Meditation sessions (payment by donation)
- Special member pricing for non-residential retreats held at the Glen Osmond Rd studio
- 10% discount for public retreats held at Tara Hills Retreat Centre (after early bird dates pass)
- Special members’ pricing for Teacher Training Levels 1 & 2
- Access and borrowing rights to our members only extensive book library (at the Lifeflow Studio on Glen Osmond Rd) – over 1000 titles relating to meditation and related subjects.
- $20 discount on yearly subscription to Lifeflow’s online meditation library (usually $70)
- A complimentary copy of the annual Members’ magazine Insight (choose between hard copy or PDF)
- Regular updates with our Members’ email newsletter
- Eligibility to attend the members only Kurlana residential retreats (prerequisites apply)
- A community of support for your practice
- Opportunities to participate in, and contribute to activities of the Centre.
The fine print
- When you apply to become a member, your credit card will be billed immediately. You will then automatically be billed once every 12 months unless you cancel your membership.
- You can cancel an upcoming recurring payment up to 24 hours before your card is scheduled to be debited. Click here to complete a one question exit survey and see instructions on how to cancel a scheduled membership payment.
- If you do cancel a scheduled payment, then your membership will lapse once the current 12 month period has been completed. We cannot give any refund for the remaining period of a membership.
- The Centre has a comprehensive set of Grievance Procedures which serve to protect the interests of all members. These can be found in our Constitution.
- As a Member, you also have the opportunity to serve on the Centre’s board. After two years continuous membership you will become eligible for voting rights at our AGM. Further details are contained in the information sent to new members, or contact us for more information.