2024 retreat dates
Further details coming soon!
What's on at Tara Hills for 2024
Here’s a quick guide to 2024 retreat dates at Lifeflow. While we will take every effort to stick to these dates, circumstances may require that a date is changed. Please check once the full retreat details have been uploaded and online bookings are available.
These all have check in 5-6.30 pm on a Friday, finishing after lunch around 2 pm on the Sunday (and you are welcome to stay through till 4 pm if you wish).
- 15-17 March
- 19-21 April
- 24-26 May
- 21-23 June
- 23-25 August
- 20-22 September
- Further retreats are scheduled for October and November, but timing is TBC.
- 5-11 July – arrive Friday afternoon anytime from 3-6.30 pm, finish following Thursday at 2 pm, but you are welcome to stay till 4 pm.
- October – timing TBC
The concession rate is available on Magpie, Cockatoo and Kookaburra rooms only.
Are you an eligible concession card holder? Please check here before booking …
Cancellation and refunds policy
Retreat fee includes
- Guidance throughout each day in retreat. There are normally 4–5 guided sessions per day: meditation, deep relaxation and gentle yoga.
- Retreat handout with a summary of the theory being presented.
- All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
- Purpose built retreat accommodation at Tara Hills Retreat Centre – choose from a range of rooms and orientations – click here to find out more about the types of rooms available. All rooms include linen.
- Highly qualified teachers are on every retreat – you can check your meditation and yoga experiences and get some guidance during the retreat.
- Find out what to expect on a Lifeflow retreat and answers to frequently asked questions on our Retreats FAQ page.
No prior meditation, yoga or retreat experience is required to attend this retreat. You will be guided by a team of experienced teachers who can help answer any questions that may arise during the retreat. All meditation sessions are guided and there is a theory class each day to support the understanding of the practical sessions.
Each day of the retreat provides a good balance between classes, time on your own, guided meditation sessions and plenty of time to enjoy the countryside. You can find out much more on our Retreat FAQ page.
Lifeflow retreat practice gives you time to rest, to restore your energies and the opportunity to let go of deadlines and busyness. You can learn to nurture yourself, restore a sense of balance and well-being, and open up to nature. See our Retreat FAQ page for more.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills and a summary of what to bring. All rooms include linen, so you just need to bring comfortable clothing and toiletries. Everything else is provided.
More details can be found on our Retreats FAQ page or call Lifeflow for more info on 08 8379 9001.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills. It’s about a 45 minute drive from Adelaide, just past Nairne in the Adelaide Hills.
All rooms include linen.
All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to Lifeflow Meditation. We will only collect information from you with your knowledge and consent; only use personal information provided by you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected, not disclose your personal information to a third party without your prior consent except if required by law and remove your personal information from our system when it is no longer required.