Simplify your life
– using mindfulness every day
7 pm Friday 29 March – 2 pm Sunday 31 March
Tara Hills Retreat Centre
Life’s busy … rushing to get to work, to get home, get it finished, get it started and every day is a different version of the same … busy!
Is there another way to live your life differently that’s less complex and clearer?
Yes there is and it can be discovered through mindfulness.
This retreat resets busy to calm.
During the retreat you will learn tools and techniques to find peace amongst the chaos of everyday life, opening to a new view of life for you, long after the retreat is over.
Retreat prices - fully booked
early bird price
Standard single room – FULLY BOOKED
Standard single room – conc – FULLY BOOKED
Optional linen service:
Ensuite single, including linen – FULLY BOOKED
Ensuite double, including linen – FULLY BOOKED
$630 per person
$567 per person
Early bird special
The concession rate is available for people who currently hold one of the following:
- Full time student card
- Health Care card
- Pensioner Concession card
Please present your concession card when starting the retreat or when booking in person.
Course fee includes
- Guidance throughout each day in retreat. There are normally 4–5 guided sessions per day: meditation, deep relaxation and Stretch and Breathe (gentle yoga).
- Retreat handout with a summary of the theory being presented.
- All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
- All accommodation at Tara Hills Retreat Centre – choose from either an ensuite room (single or double) or a standard single room (with optional linen service).
- Highly qualified teachers are on every retreat – you can check your meditation and yoga experiences and get some guidance during the retreat.
- Find out what to expect on a Lifeflow retreat and answers to frequently asked questions on our Retreats FAQ page.
Book early to secure a place in one of our beautiful ensuite rooms – private facilities, lovely north facing views across the valley.
Enjoy great comfort in our standard single rooms. Each room has a good quality single bed, storage cupboard, plus a heater and fan. The building is very well insulated, and is pleasant throughout the year.
All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
Each day of the retreat provides a good balance between classes, time on your own, guided meditation sessions and plenty of time to enjoy the countryside. You can find out much more on our Retreat FAQ page.
Lifeflow retreat practice gives you time to rest, to restore your energies and the opportunity to let go of deadlines and busyness. You can learn to nurture yourself, restore a sense of balance and well-being, and open up to nature. See our Retreat FAQ page for more.
No prior meditation, yoga or retreat experience is required to attend this retreat. You will be guided by a team of experienced teachers who can help answer any questions that may arise during the retreat. All meditation sessions are guided and there is a theory class each day to support the understanding of the practical sessions.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills and a summary of what to bring. If you are staying in an ensuite room or a standard room with linen service, then you just need to bring some comfortable clothing and toiletries. If you are staying in a standard room with no linen service then please bring bedding as well. Everything else is provided.
More details can be found on our Retreats FAQ page or call Lifeflow for more info on 08 8379 9001.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills. It’s about a 45 minute drive from Adelaide, just past Nairne in the Adelaide Hills.