Spark your creativity
– find your joy!
7 pm Friday 20 August – 2 pm Sunday 22 August
Tara Hills Retreat Centre
Would you like to break away from the busyness of everyday life? The constant chattering of your mind, the endless ?to do? list, checking your phone and having to be ?on? all the time. There never seems to be enough time for you to rest, recharge and never mind fanning that creative fire that seems to have gone out. This retreat gives you the opportunity and the time to bring back your peace and inherent creativity in the beautiful environment at Tara Hills. Your sense of discovery will be nurtured with rest, meditation, gentle yoga and delicious food. Your creativity will be sparked by artist and meditator Rachel Grant as she guides you in drawing your own mandala and using the deeply restorative and focused process as a meditation & mindfulness practice ? You?ll lose track of time, be surprised and delighted about what you can create and what you discover about yourself. No prior art experience is necessary; all that you need is a sense of discovery and an interest to spark your inner creativity again. Everything is taken care of on a Lifeflow retreat!
Retreat prices 2021
early bird price
Standard single room
Standard single room – concession rate
Optional linen service:
Superior Standard room (ensuite incl linen)
Premium Ensuite single, including linen
Premium Ensuite double, including linen
$760 per person
$684 per person
Early bird special
Book and pay in full by Thursday, July 22 and receive a 10% discount. Not valid with other discounts.
The concession rate is available on standard rooms only for people who currently hold one of the following:
- Full time student card
- Health Care card
- Pensioner Concession card
Please have your card details ready for phone bookings. For online bookings send your card details to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Retreat fee includes
- Guidance throughout each day in retreat. There will be several guided meditation sessions, a gentle yoga class and a deep relaxation session on this retreat.
- a morning mindfulness art workshop with Rachel Grant to create your own mandala art piece.
- All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
- All accommodation at Tara Hills Retreat Centre – choose from either a Premium Ensuite room (single or double, includes linen), Superior Standard single room (with ensuite and linen) or Standard single room (with optional linen service).
- Highly qualified teachers are on every retreat – you can check your meditation and yoga experiences and get some guidance during the retreat.
- Find out what to expect on a Lifeflow retreat and answers to frequently asked questions on our Retreats FAQ page.
Premium Ensuite rooms:
Book early to secure a place in one of our beautiful premium ensuite rooms (linen included) – private facilities, lovely north facing views across the valley.
Enjoy great comfort in our standard single rooms. Each room has a good quality king single bed, storage cupboard, plus a heater and ceiling fan. The building is very well insulated, and is pleasant throughout the year. Optional linen service is available.
Superior Standard rooms:
There are 2 standard rooms available with ensuites (linen included). As with our other standard rooms this includes a king single bed, storage facilities, heater and ceiling fan.
Each day of this retreat provides a good balance between the practical workshop, time on your own, guided meditation sessions and plenty of time to enjoy the countryside.
Lifeflow retreat practice gives you time to rest, to restore your energies and the opportunity to let go of deadlines and busyness. You can learn to nurture yourself, restore a sense of balance and well-being, and open up to nature. See our Retreat FAQ page for more.
No prior meditation, yoga or retreat experience is required to attend this retreat. You will be guided by a team of experienced teachers who can help answer any questions that may arise during the retreat. All meditation sessions are guided and there is a theory class each day to support the understanding of the practical sessions.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills and a summary of what to bring. If you are staying in a premium ensuite room, superior standard room or a standard room with linen service, then you just need to bring some comfortable clothing and toiletries. If you are staying in a standard room with no linen service then please bring bedding as well. Everything else is provided.
More details can be found on our Retreats FAQ page or call Lifeflow for more info on 08 8379 9001.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills. It’s about a 45 minute drive from Adelaide, just past Nairne in the Adelaide Hills.