– test to display room types
6:30 pm Friday 5 November – 2 pm Sunday 7 November
Tara Hills Retreat Centre
Here is the retreat description long. This retreat is all about displaying the options for different room types bookings done through MB. Will it be workable for Admin? Will it be workable for our clients?
Retreat prices 2021
early bird price
Standard single room
Standard single room – concession rate
Optional linen service:
Superior Standard room (ensuite incl linen)
Premium Ensuite single, including linen
Premium Ensuite double, including linen
$720 per person
$648 per person
Early bird special
Book and pay in full by Thursday, October 7 and receive a 10% discount. Not valid with other discounts.
The concession rate is available on standard rooms only for people who currently hold one of the following:
- Full time student card
- Health Care card
- Pensioner Concession card
Please have your card details ready for phone bookings. For online bookings send your card details to email@example.com, thank you.
Click here <hyperlink etc> to find out more about the different types of rooms available.
If there is no “BOOK NOW” button against a particular room type, that means those rooms are fully booked.
Retreat fee includes
- Guidance throughout each day in retreat. There are normally 4–5 guided sessions per day: meditation, deep relaxation and gentle yoga.
- Retreat handout with a summary of the theory being presented.
- All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
- All accommodation at Tara Hills Retreat Centre – choose from either a Premium Ensuite room (single or double, includes linen), Superior Standard single room (with ensuite and linen) or Standard single room (with optional linen service).
- Highly qualified teachers are on every retreat – you can check your meditation and yoga experiences and get some guidance during the retreat.
- Find out what to expect on a Lifeflow retreat and answers to frequently asked questions on our Retreats FAQ page.
Premium Ensuite rooms:
Book early to secure a place in one of our beautiful premium ensuite rooms (linen included) – private facilities, lovely north facing views across the valley.
Enjoy great comfort in our standard single rooms. Each room has a good quality king single bed, storage cupboard, plus a heater and ceiling fan. The building is very well insulated, and is pleasant throughout the year. Optional linen service is available.
Superior Standard rooms:
There are 2 standard rooms available with ensuites (linen included). As with our other standard rooms this includes a king single bed, storage facilities, heater and ceiling fan.
All meals are fully catered including snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
Each day of the retreat provides a good balance between classes, time on your own, guided meditation sessions and plenty of time to enjoy the countryside. You can find out much more on our Retreat FAQ page.
Lifeflow retreat practice gives you time to rest, to restore your energies and the opportunity to let go of deadlines and busyness. You can learn to nurture yourself, restore a sense of balance and well-being, and open up to nature. See our Retreat FAQ page for more.
No prior meditation, yoga or retreat experience is required to attend this retreat. You will be guided by a team of experienced teachers who can help answer any questions that may arise during the retreat. All meditation sessions are guided and there is a theory class each day to support the understanding of the practical sessions.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills and a summary of what to bring. If you are staying in a premium ensuite room, superior standard room or a standard room with linen service, then you just need to bring some comfortable clothing and toiletries. If you are staying in a standard room with no linen service then please bring bedding as well. Everything else is provided.
More details can be found on our Retreats FAQ page or call Lifeflow for more info on 08 8379 9001.
When you book into a retreat we’ll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills. It’s about a 45 minute drive from Adelaide, just past Nairne in the Adelaide Hills.